Hello!

'S e obair latha toiseachaidh...it's a day's work starting.  I've been reading my best friend's blog for years now and it's always amazed me how she could find so many interesting things to write about.  It would never have occurred to me to start one myself, until she said to me the other day, "you should write one too!"  So, here goes...still not entirely sure what direction this will take, but it will probably be a collection of ramblings on a combination of subjects.  These could range from the trials and tribulations of life with 3 small children, to thoughts on life on a small Scottish island, touching on experiences of teaching Gaelic to adults, not to mention the antics of 2 incredibly crazy working cocker spaniel pups...plus anything else I happen to think of along the way! 

Comments

  1. YAY! I'm so excited that you have joined the world of blogging! I'm sure you'll love it. Can't wait to read all about your antics! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Co-fharpais na Càisge/ Easter Competition

Tha mi air ais!/ I'm back!

30 Bliadhna/ 30 years